Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Virtual Advent Calendar: Day 1

It's December the 1st! Pinch punch and all that. So I guess it's time to well and truly crank up the Christmas spirit! I was sitting last night wondering whether to start up my Folksy Friday posts again and wondered whether it would be fine to have them all Christmas themed for the next few weeks. Then I started to play with the idea of a crafty advent calendar. A feature to showcase one Christmassy crafty item every day until the big day. I don't know why but I've never done real advent calendars. I don't think I've had one of the chocolate ones since I was 16. I had intended on sewing one for this year but the series of unfortunate events put a halt to that idea. So here's my first offering for my Virtual Advent Calendar.

Behind door No. 1 is....

...Felt Me Up Designs' Christmas ensemble! I am a big fan of Mel's needle felted birdies and even have one perched atop my chest of drawers. Those little Santa hats are beyond adorable! You can get one of your very own here. (Psssst! If you use the discount code CHRISTMASPUDDING at etsy checkout you can get 10% off in Felt Me Up Designs and Ink Me Up Designs - Merry Christmas!)

Come back tomorrow to see what's behind door No. 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.