Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

Virtual Advent Calendar: Day 13

I am honored. This year I have been given two extremely important Christmas tasks. I am responsible (gulp!) for making the Christmas cake (double gulp!) and the Christmas pudding(tripple gulp!)! It's getting a little late to start making them now so I'm gonna get cracking with the cake tomorrow. My one gripe is that our house is full of spoilsport marzipan haters so I've had to promise to omit my favorite part!

Anyway - behind door No. 13 is...


...a lovely Christmas pud or two by Bugs and Fishes! Laura has the tutorial for these lovely felty ornaments, as well as lots of other Christmas makes over on her blog. Now I'm off to shop for ingredients for the real thing. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Nerys! I hope all went well with your Christmas baking. I'd eat the marzipan and I love making and eating my Christmas pudding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.