Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Virtual Advent Calendar: Day 7

So the time has come to get those Christmas Cards sent! I have spent the past few days writing mine, and I'd say they'd need to get out early this year what with the snow and all. Remember guys that last post for the US and Canada is Friday. Last year I sent my UK cards the day before last posting date and they didn't arrive until after new years! I won't be making that mistake again this year.

So behind door number 7 is...

...this cheeky hand cut card by Storeyshop. I've been a big fan of Helen's work for a while now and she has some beautiful cards available. She'll even personalize them for you too so click on over to her shop for a look see!

Anyway it's back to the fountain pen for me if I want these cards out early. Then back to the knitting needles to get some prezzies made. It's all go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.