Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's Eve

It's new year's eve and I for one fully intend to celebrate the end of 2010 - good riddance to a rubbish year I say! So who has plans tonight?? I usually end up having pretty disappointing new year's eves but any night that requires these babies has got to be good right?

How pretty are they??? Now I haven't worn shoes close to this high in years but I joined a band and we're singing in an Oscars themed party tonight so I need sparkly heels to keep my swishy dress from trailing on the ground! I even made the flowers that went on the sides to match my brooch and hair slides.

So whatever your plans are tonight I wish you all health and happiness for the New Year. Bring on 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.