Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

Virtual Advent Calendar: Day 12

It's been a very long time since I've done any kid crafting. I don't think I've done any since I was a kid myself. I remember making advent calendars out of egg cartons and tissue paper, and Santas out of toilet roll tubes and cotton wool. I'm going to have to borrow someone's kids if I want to do any this year! However if you have any wee people who enjoy paper crafting take a look behind door No 12:

Fantastic Toys sell PDF printables - how sweet is their Candy Cane Gingerbread Cottage Playset Printable?? I remember being thrilled with a paper doll cutout book I got for Christmas one year and it looks like they're back in vogue now. I dare say they'd make a lovely mantle top set for us grown ups too! Either way they're well worth a browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.