Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Folksy Friday

Oh my Gosh the sun is actually shining in Derry! We've had a couple of weeks of wind and rain so the sunshine is much welcome. And it's put me in a colourful mood, so this week I've chosen colour as my Folksy Friday theme. Here are my vibrant, happy, colourful favourites:

Roly Poly Rainbow Cats by Quernus Crafts

Rainbow Button Bracelet by Lonely Hearts

Rainbow Choker by Oddgirl Creates

Rainbow Drop Earrings by Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes

Set of 6 Rainbow Flower Buttons by Lilley's

Since saying that things are slowing down as we move into Autumn I've had two pretty hectic weekends so I won't predict how this next one will turn out. But if you're out and about in Derry this evening the City is celebrating Culture Night and there are a whole array of events on tonight so check out the schedule - I have my eye on a fair few!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of rainbows! The Roly Poly Rainbow Cats are in very good company - thank you :)

    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rainbow selection. Thakns for including my choker x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for including me! those little cats are super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection! It's really brightened up a chilly September day! The cats are super cute :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.