Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Rollercoaster Weekend

Well I had rather an emotional weekend. On Saturday morning I got a call from my Dad saying that they'd had to have the dog put down. Now I knew the last time I was home that she was on her last little legs and it was probably the last time I would see her, but it was still horrible news. Poor Meggie. She was such a cute little dog! We got her when I was 10, she was blind, loved sausages, smelly feet and belly rubs, and was a bit bonkers!

I took a pile of snaps of her last time I was home but this was the only one that didn't turn out blurry!

But as a tiny consolation, yesterday I made my first ever sale on Folksy! Have perfected a little sales dance. Must remember not to do it at craft fairs though or I'll get some very strange looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.