Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2010

New Quilt

Yesterday I started making a new quilt out of the prettiest fabric ever. I've had this fabric for quite a while now, I absolutely love it cause it reminds me of pajamas. I cut it into strips,

sewed two together,

then added a third.

Stacks of spotty loveliness!

Here's where I've reached so far.

I even started making some hexagons to applique out of the same fabric.

As a rare treat I'll have the car this afternoon so I'm planning a trip to the out of town fabric warehouse to pick up some thread and plain cottons. Until then it's back to the sewing machine for me!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely. Wish I had the patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous already!! Looking forward to seeing more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that scrumptious fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Can't wait to see what you do next
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good! I'm doing a diamond one and having to do it all by hand cos I don't trust myself with the angles with the sewing machine. Still, something to do in front of the telly eh? ;o) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Guys! Yeah I did the hexagons by hand too. And I did all the cutting for this quilt in front of New Moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have awarded you the Circle of Friends Award. Go to my blog for all the details http://imaginationinflightblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hay i really like this creations!
    tis quite lovely!
    thankyou for sharing!
    your blog is delightful too btw!
    i like your recent post with all the felt, and star buttons and crazy colours! love it!

    have fun being wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.