Pages

Monday 15 March 2010

Handmade Weekend

Hello All. I'm back! Had a cracking weekend, but crawled through the door at 1am this morning with a stonker of a cold in tow. Needless to say it was a very restless night! Well at least it didn't come about at the beginning of the weekend.

The reason for my trip back to Wales was that one of my friends from school is going to Australia for a year - time for a surprise Bon Voyage party! I wanted to get her a prezzie but it needed it to be something that she could take with her so I decided to make her a passport cover:

The flower is a bit wonky but I'm pleased with my first attempt and it fits like a glove. Gonna make myself one soon.

Also I had a few custom orders to deliver - more bunting. They seem to be popular!

I think this is my favourite colour combination so far. The blue is so pretty!

I started using polka dot fabric for the flags too - so cute!


So after all of that crafting I took a well deserved walk on the beach in the beautiful sunshine.

Newport Sands, Pembrokeshire

But all good things must come to an end and it's back to the grindstone this morning. Having said that I did arrive home to find three parcels full of fabric, yarn and buttons waiting for me. Yum! I just need to get rid of this darn cold now. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.