Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

Folksy Friday

This week has been so up and down - I can't wait for a quiet weekend! But in the mean time I'll show you a few adorable little creatures to bring a smile on this miserable, rainy day.

This cute little sausage dog (aptly named Miss Sausage) is made by One Shy Elephant. Pop on over for a whole host of sock animals, including elephants, giraffes and cows!


Made by Kate makes a collection of sock hoppers and monsters, and also sells DIY PDFs and starter kits to make your very own monsters.


Rainbow the Sock Monkey is made by Katies Corner, who sells all manner of monkeys and bunnies.

Widget and Friends makes these adorable little bunnies, and also sells the bunk beds too! Perfect for tired little bunnies to snuggle up in.

And finally look at the puppy dog eyes on Miss Angelica. This cute little doggie and friends are made by Hotdog and Me.

Before I go I'd just like to tell you about this art exchange that I've signed up for. Nikki from Nikkimade asked me to take part, and basically I need 6 people who are willing to send one piece of art / craft work - whatever it is that you make - to the address emailed to you, then ask 6 others to send something to the next address on the list, and in return you should receive 36 pieces of art in the mail. It looks like a great way to network and I'll be blogging about everything that I receive. If it's something that you're interested in or if you'd like more info then please get in touch - email, comment here, send me a tweet.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my bunny bunks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the doggy feature
    Hotdogandme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sock animals are adorable! What crafty people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your Art Exchange adventure- can't wait to see how you get on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.