Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

Pen Pal Project


Don't you just love getting hand written mail? I do. Most of what comes through my letterbox is boring - junk mail, bills, takeaway menus. As soon as I see my name written by hand on the front of an envelope I get excited. But it doesn't happen nearly often enough.

That's why I was delighted when I found this post on Indie Fixx. Jen puts out a call for some new pen pals and I immediately signed up. I haven't had a pen pal for about 10 years. I used to love getting mail as a kid from London, Spain, France.


Now I did start to get worried that I'd missed the boat, as the original post was written back in February, but I commented anyways and lo and behold, I now have 4 pen pals. Crikey! So I'm hoping to have my first batch of letters ready to send this week. They'll be going to America, Germany and Singapore. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.