Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Craft Fair

I have reached the point of feeling drunk I'm so tired, have devoured a pizza and will swiftly be dragging myself up to bed, but before I do I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who came along to see me and all the other exhibitors at the Playhouse craft fair today.


We met some lovely people, made some new friends and sold some items too. And for those of you who weren't able to make it some of my new items will be making their way over to folksy next week.

Right, I'm most definitely running on empty now so I'm off to recharge the batteries for tomorrow. Did I mention I'm hosing a friend's Fourth of July party?? It'll be my first ever so I'm really looking forward to it. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.