Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Knitting Project

Remember this big messy pile of knitted shapes that I showed you a couple of weeks ago? I spent hours speed knitting trying to get these beauties finished.

Did anyone manage to guess what they would become??

Well here you go:

I made these bunnies from a pattern I found in one of my Mum's knitting magazine. How adorable are they?? They're much bigger than they looked before I started stuffing the body parts. I'm really pleased with the way they turned out though.

They have since found a new home with BF's twin nieces. I definitely have another on my to-do list that I'll keep for myself. They're so sweet! Now it's just a matter of finding the time for some selfish knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Those are just adorable! I have twin daughters who would have loved these when they were little, so I know the girls you made them for will have fun with them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely, and the children will keep them forever! My teenage daughter still has the teletubby I knitted when she was a toddler!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.