Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

Crafty Projects

Well things are finally back to normal after being away then having visitors to stay. So now I have time to show you the going away presents I made for my sister before she left for Canada.

A wee square makeup pouch (tutorial found here), and a passport cover, both made from Russian doll fabric.

Also a brooch that I embroidered onto fulled wool that Jane from Snapdragon was kind enough to give me. It's a triskell design that matches my sister's tattoo.

I've also been knitting like crazy over the past couple of weeks trying to finish off presents for BFs nieces 2nd birthday.

Today is 8 days past their birthday but due to my OCD I had to start one of them over. Oops! But I should have them done today - yay! Can you tell what they are yet?

I have really caught the knitting bug again recently - I love it. So after these are done I think I'm gonna start with some Jean Greenhowe Christmas knitting. First up is this wee man:

Yes yes I know Christmas is months and months away but if I wait until it's closer to the time I'll be too busy making Christmas stock and presents to make anything for myself! That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

1 comment:

  1. We must buy our fabrics at the same place as I have both of the ones you have. You ideas are lovely. Happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.