Pages

Thursday 24 June 2010

Crafty Goings On

I thought I'd use today's blog post to tell you about a few things I've tweeted / facebooked about this week. First off I'll be taking a table at this year's Summer Craft Fair at the Playhouse, Derry.


It's all set to be a great day - there will be around 45 craft stalls all in all, and they'll also be running kid's craft workshops throughout the day. Perfect to keep the little ones entertained so mum & dad can have some time to really take in all the crafty delights on offer!

Secondly, I found out yesterday that I've won a year's worth of free advertising on UKhandmade's website and in their quarterly e-magazine. I am chuffed to bits! I'm already a member of their seller's forum and an avid reader of their magazine. Thanks a lot to We Make London for running the giveaway.

And speaking of giveaways - I'll be running my first giveaway in celebration of my 100th blog post. Today's will be the 90th, so If my blogging schedule stays the same it'll be in a fortnight's time. Keep your eyes peeled for what will be up for grabs. I have lots of new stock in preparation for the Craft Fair so you may have a chance at winning a brand new item.

And finally I thought I'd share with you my most recent custom order:


What a sweet name for a new baby girl. Hopefully little Macey-Jayne will enjoy her bunting for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.