Pages

Friday 18 June 2010

Folksy Friday

So it's Father's Day here on Sunday. I've already sent my Dad some goodies, but here are a few folksy items to inspire those of you who haven't found the perfect gift yet.

I love the greens in this Fathers Day card by Accidental Vix.

I remember my dad having one of these giant silver stereos when I was small. This mug is by Faith, trust and pixie dust.

My Dad works in a village full of Coracles. This letterpress print is by aardvarkonsea.

Put your feet up on Father's Day! This brilliant cushion is by Sixes and Sevens.

And finally this Captain Ray Gun print is made by wonkyworks.

I won't get to see my Dad this fathers day, but I hope everyone who can remembers to spoil their Dads this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Great picks...i like the mug with the beatbox. Makes me want to break-dance just looking at it but me 'ole bones aren't up to it anymore! (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.