Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Folksy Friday

How long has it been since my last Folksy Friday? Oops! But things are finally back to normal at Jemima HQ so here's this week's cupcake themed handmades:

This yummy cupcake candle is made by Purple Sparkle Crafts. It looks completely edible!

Smart Creative produce these lovely cupcake postcards and greetings cards.

This lovely wet-felted cupcake is part of a range made by Woolly Duck.

Lizzybeth's Felties produces a range of felt brooches, including this cute little cupcake.

And finally these beautiful little strawberries and cream cupcake soap are made by lishus handmade soap.

Hungry yet?? I'm off to pop the kettle on and have a slice of the yummy apple cake that my mum baked for us before she left yesterday. Here it is:

There isn't much better than your mammy's baking is there?

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my candle! That pie looks amazing, my tummy is rumbling! :-) Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrummy selection....that cupcake candle looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm cake! Love your choices, especially the brooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought soap would make my stomach rumble! So lovely things x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm yummy! Thanks for featuring my postcards! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.