Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Bank Holiday Sewing

Well the bank holiday weekend flew by - did anyone get up to anything interesting??  I had an enjoyable weekend.  A group of us headed up to Belfast on Sunday and hit the ice rink.  Well they did - I on the other hand sat in the stands and started sewing together my hexagons.  In the words of Bella Swan "Ice doesn't help the uncoordinated"!

We managed to catch the end of a craft / vintage market and grab a drink at one of my favourite bars before heading home.  Then yesterday the rain held off long enough to light up the barbie and have a few friends round.  All in all it was a lovely weekend!

I am now engrossed in my hexagon addiction and have finally decided what to do with them.  Progress so far:

I'm off now to brew some more tea - redbush took my fancy today - and then it's back to the stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.