Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

Folksy Friday

Crafty Jemima is back online! We didn't have an Internet connection yesterday and it was completely frustrating! Luckily I had a drama workshop to distract me yesterday evening. The final presentations had a lot to do with time, so I thought I'd carry that forward into this week's Folksy Friday items. Here they are:

I absolutely love this felted clock by Kelly Connor Designs. So pretty!
Time for doughnuts? Mozzypop Jewels makes this sweet little watch.
"Bread & Butter" by Bev Jennings makes cute ceramic clocks like this time flies pendulum clock.
Pirate Treasure Jewelry sell this beautiful vintage pocket watch pendant.
And finally Fizzy Popov sells these lovely clocks made from Reclaimed Vintage Books. They also make them from vintage tins and vinyl records. Recycling Galore!

Have a happy, crafty weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love that felt clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah So do I. And the pocket watch - it's very White Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my pocket watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.