Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Oh I Do Love To Be Beside The Sea Side!

Well first of all I'd like to apologise for my blog silence over the past week. No I did not drop off the face of the earth! Last Friday I flew back to Wales to surprise my sister who has now jetted off to Canada to live for a year. Obviously I couldn't mention anything about it before I left as she's known to lurk around blogland herself.

But my flight back last Sunday was cancelled and as my parents had a ferry crossing booked to come stay with me the following Saturday I decided to stay a week and spend some more time with Sis before she left. Which ment more time to spend galivanting round glorious Pembrokeshire!


I had a Wale (excuse the pun) of a time! Burnt to a crisp, swam in the sea, visited family, listened to live music and barbequed it up. But it's back to the sewing machine today. I managed to get a few things done whilst I was away but I hadn't expected to be staying so long so I didn't have much with me. My mum and I embarked on a little knitting project which I shall be blogging about later in the week.

Hope everyone got up to lots of crafty business whilst I was away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.