Pages

Thursday 14 January 2010

Top Gun and Baileys Ice Cream

Well I can hardly believe it but today BF and I are celebrating 4 years together.  Where did the time go?  I can vividly remember sitting nervously beside him watching Top Gun (his choice not mine!), sharing a tub of Bailey's ice cream.  Surely four whole years haven't passed since then??  Back then we were living 75 miles appart and only saw eachother at weekends.  Now we have a house together, get to wake up beside eachother every morning (and the odd afternoon!).


Squint and you'll see us at the Giant's Causeway!

Now I won't bore you with the woes of my life but I have to admit that I haven't had a great 3 - 3.5 years.  And without being horribly gushy I shall just say that things would have been a lot harder to cope with without him.  His cwtches and cups of tea always make me feel better!  


Our flags overlooking the beach I grew up on, taken when we visited the Cardigan Agricultural Show a couple of years ago.

If someone had told me four years ago about half the things that have happened or that I've done, the places I've been and the people I've met, I probably wouldn't have believed them.  But it's funny the way things turn out.  I can't wait to be back here in another four years, in awe of the things I haven't dreamed of doing yet!

But for now it's a day of relaxing, beautifying, defrosting, cooking, baking and then cinema going for me!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.