Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Back Again!

Gosh how did it get to being August already?? Time has really flown this summer. So some of you may have noticed my 10 day blog silence. Sorry about that! Have been away on me hols to Pembrokeshire again and wasn't organized enough to prepare some posts in advance like I had intended.

This time BF and I took a couple of first timers to Pembrokeshire along with us so we packed a lot of sightseeing into our trip. We went from not being able to see 20 feet in front of us for the mist, to having glorious sunshine, and everything in between. But it was warm and dry for the most part and we had lots and lots of fun.

We went down to St. Davids:Pentre Ifan:

Parrog / Newport:

Ceibwr (my favourite place in the entire world - look how beautiful it is!):

And after days and days of searching different sites we eventually found a geochache!


Geocaching is fast becoming my new favourite thing to do. It's like being a member of a secret society! For those of you who, like me up until about 2 weeks ago, have no idea what geocaching is, it's basically global gps treasure hunting. You go to the website and look up the co-ordinates for a nearby chache and off you go to search for it. You can take a trinket and leave your own, or just sign the log book if like us you didn't have anything small enough to leave. It's so much fun!

Anyways it's back to the sewing machine with me. I have a custom order to be getting on with and a craft fair to prepare for at the end of the month. I'm actually looking forwards to getting stuck in - I've enjoyed my hols but I'm getting crafting withdrawals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.