Pages

Friday 27 August 2010

Folksy Friday

Where has August gone?? I can't believe it's August bank holiday already! The summer has flown by much to fast for my liking. Boo! However we are due some more lovely weather next week so we'll have to make the most of it.

It is once again back to school time and it used to be one of my favourite time of year as a kid. I've always enjoyed learning and reading, but I loved it mainly because it meant new stationary! In my opinion there's nothing better than a fresh pad of paper, or breaking in a new pen. So here are my Folksy Friday back to school favourites:

Screen printed notebooks by Kicking & Biting.

Small tote / book bag by Polka.

Pencil pocket by Loratwinkle.

Fabric book marks by Fashion Cake.

I Love Buttons Notebook by Asking For Trouble.

So does anyone have any bank holiday plans? BF phoned me excitedly about 20 mins ago to announce that he had the day off on Monday. Neither of us had realised he would so we haven't made any plans yet. We were away last weekend so maybe we'll stay here and get some of the millions of films we've Sky+'d watched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.