Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Folksy Friday

Good morning! Well it's a wet and miserable one today but I'm having fun unpacking more pretty things to put in my flat. Most of my stuff has been boxed up for the past 4 months and I'm finding a ton of stuff I'd forgotten I owned!

Anyway, whilst I try to cram candles and trinkets into non-existent space I'll let you look at some pretty things too!

Sequin hair clips in pink by SeamSoEasy.

Poppy Hair Grip By Culture Closet.


Felt Hair Clip by Eva Millauer.

Hair Clip by Alex McQuade.

Hair Clip Set by Lollipop.

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the weather to improve a little. All this rain puts a dampener on my walking plans this weekend. Although I'm missing my beach a lot I'm lucky to be minutes away from Cardigan Wildlife Park, with runs along the river Tivy. I'll put up a few pics for you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.