Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Checking In

Hello all! Yet again it's all quiet on the blogging front. I'd like to report that everything went great last week, I'm on the mend and being looked after really well. And my brain is in full working order so no sitting in front of the keyboard umming and ahing about what to write so that's a plus!

Anyway I'm definitely feeling a new found respect for pin cushions this week. Fabric definitely reacts better to being stabbed by needles than skin does. And being sewn up myself when all I do is sew is a bit surreal. Quite impressed with the stitching though! :)

I'm very happy that I'm able to manage a bit of knitting and sewing already - I thought it would be a while before I'd get anything like that done. And when I'm forced to just sit and do nothing I have lots of lovely things to keep my brain occupied. Today is Thanksgiving in Canada and my Great Aunt is planning on making a second thanksgiving dinner next week for when we're there. She's making pumpkin pie and I've never tasted it before so I'm so excited!

Anyway I tuckered myself out this morning stumbling around town looking like a zombie (hey it's nearly Halloween right?!) so I'm going for a wee lie down. I'll check in with you again tomorrow - have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.