Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

WIP


I am delighted to report that a fair bit of crafting was taking place over at Jemima HQ last week. It's not often that I have the opportunity to spend some quality time with the sewing machine. The conditions need to be right - comfy warm clothes, no distractions to lure me out of the house, and a nice acoustic play list or a good audio book.


I bought some gorgeous Christmas fabrics a few weeks ago so this was the perfect opportunity to get making. Can you guess what they are yet?? I'll be gingerly cutting some different fabrics to make some more today as I was unfortunate enough to come into contact with some peanuts over the weekend. So it's a slow day getting over the allergic reaction for me today. Plenty of hot tea and vitamin C and maybe a little bit of knitting will set me right again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your comment.